There’s a lot of discussion these days revolving around the question and the short answer is yes, you can make money blogging. There are people out there making an absolute killing with their blogs. The question you might be asking yourself is how can I do it. How can you go from never having set up a blog before to being able to make money blogging? Or maybe you have used a blog before and are looking for a ready made method of monetizing your blog. Fear not, the answer is here for you.


You’ll have to decide what sort of model you want to base your blogging efforts on. Do you want to be a Hollywood gadfly gossip hound like Perez Hilton? Maybe you want a political blog like Arianna Huffington? Then there is the blogging about blogging model of Problogger. Which ever model you choose you’re going to need a great system to start if you’re going to make money blogging.


Naturally you could do all the online research yourself to figure this whole thing out but does that make sense? Or does it seem more practical to get a jump start on the market by getting a ready-made blogging system? I did my own research for a little while until I realized that I didn’t need to reinvent the wheel here. That’s when it hit me. How about if I just found someone who was already able to make money blogging and copy that method. I looked around at all the other people who had already asked themselves does blogging make money and I came up with a couple of candidates.


Now I admit when looking at these two they seemed very similar to each other. So how was I to decide? How would you in this case? Being the…shall I say “frugal”… (o.k. cheap) sort of guy that I am, I went with the one that gave me more stuff for less money. Not a difficult decision really. I was looking to get all the bells and whistles and I didn’t want to pay an arm and a leg for it. What I got was far more than I imagined. This was a classic case of under promise and over deliver, and it promised a lot! Now I feel like I’m finally at a stage in my internet business life where things are taking off.






Source by Buddy Tripp



Does Blogging Really Make Money?

Post a Comment

NulleDB

{picture#https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEibliLNtbQTegNo8PunvOjCPuoaor8cydCc4HKNblXVL6etyQz3PvRt5qaJe70W44lnHjXGyglEwd8ghltu23bR_FC13vtwRATe4IbFVt-MaIQbZf2L6jv2rxvItmQQ1fQ5iJKEfbVaFAE/s1600/tien-tran-e1391086611796.png} Hello guys, I'm Judith White, a freelance web designer and Web Devloper, Iam Her To Help You. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/nulledb/} {twitter#https://twitter.com/crackmywifi} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/113339369699471770120} {pinterest#https://www.pinterest.com/crackmywifi/} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL}
Powered by Blogger.