Twitter  – I Don’t Get It


When I first signed up for  Twitter  I didn’t get it. Not at all. I couldn’t see the point of updating what I was doing over and over. It just did not make sense to me. I also figured that your posts will just get lost in the chaos. Who really reads those things anyhow? But being that I am open to new ideas I decided to give  Twitter  a shot.


At first  Twitter  seemed kinda lame, but then I started to see the value in it. Just from my own personal experience I with  Twitter  I have come up with 3 reasons why you should tweet.


Reason #1 Why You Should Tweet


If you are into social media, especially to promote your business or services  Twitter  is an effective way to get the word out about what you are doing. But how do you let everyone know what your up to with only a quick tweet? This is how I do it. If I write an article, or create a website, or write a blog post I will tweet about it. That gives you a quick backlink and something your followers might be interested in. They followed you after all so the must be interested in something about you, right?


Reason #2 Why You Should Tweet


Your tweets are like a journal. Wondering what you were up to a year ago on a specific date? If you are like me you probably don’t have a clue. With  Twitter  you can look back on your tweets for that date. Once you have read some of your tweets your memory will refresh and it will start coming back to you. Even if you don’t need an alibi it can be fun to remember what you were up to at a certain place in time. To me its almost as good as time travel. I can see where I was, what I was doing, and what I hoped to achieve. Then I can compare it to the present day.


Reason #3 Why You Should Tweet


 Twitter  is more effective than email for staying in touch. People can know what you are up to at a given time. If you are working remotely for a company your boss can look at your tweets to see how you are coming along with a task. This give employers a huge sense or relief when they can see that you are making progress on the job they assigned to you. Your boss or friends can also communicate with you instantly with  Twitter  and you can respond back.


So is  Twitter  effective? The answer is yes. I have gotten up to 30 or more hits to my website instantly after a single tweet. That’s pretty cool considering you can tweet all day long. If you have a blog  Twitter  is even better because your followers can view your tweets and then check out blog posts that they find interesting. You can tweet about anything. There are also lots of reasons to tweet. So now instead thinking that  Twitter  was completely useless I am actually excited about  Twitter . Now I wish more people would tweet, especially those who are in my social circle. Yes  Twitter  is cool!






Source by Robert J Kennedy



Twitter - I Just Do Not Get It

Post a Comment

NulleDB

{picture#https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEibliLNtbQTegNo8PunvOjCPuoaor8cydCc4HKNblXVL6etyQz3PvRt5qaJe70W44lnHjXGyglEwd8ghltu23bR_FC13vtwRATe4IbFVt-MaIQbZf2L6jv2rxvItmQQ1fQ5iJKEfbVaFAE/s1600/tien-tran-e1391086611796.png} Hello guys, I'm Judith White, a freelance web designer and Web Devloper, Iam Her To Help You. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/nulledb/} {twitter#https://twitter.com/crackmywifi} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/113339369699471770120} {pinterest#https://www.pinterest.com/crackmywifi/} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL}
Powered by Blogger.