I think that in the past I must have been the queen of  blogging  excuses. I always seemed to have an excuse for why I didn’t blog consistently. Making excuses seems to be an important part of many of our lives, but I’ve learned that excuses related to  blogging  never really get us anywhere. Perhaps you’ve found yourself making some of these  blogging  excuses:


1. I can’t blog because I’m not a great writer.


I’d like to say that first of all, you probably write better than you think you do. I know many bloggers who are not the best writers on the planet and yet they still have successful blogs. Another thing to keep in mind is that the more you write, the better you’ll get at it.  Blogging  is actually one of the best ways to become a better writer. In addition to that, there are many different types of content you can put on your blog. You can use photos, videos, audios, etc. So don’t limit yourself to writing on your blog and certainly don’t avoid writing because you think you’re not a great writer.


2. I can’t blog because I don’t have enough money.


This excuse to avoid  blogging  is really a bad one because when it comes right down to it, you can blog absolutely free. Sure, there are some great benefits to having a self-hosted blog, but if you don’t have the funds to purchase a domain name and to pay for hosting, go ahead and get started with a free  blogging  platform such as Blogger or WordPress.com. Over time, as your financial situation improves, you can make a lot of upgrades to your blog.


3. I can’t blog because I don’t have the right equipment or tools.


This is somewhat related to excuse number 2, not having the money to blog, since money can seemingly take care of the  blogging  tools issue. For example, you may say that you can’t create videos because you don’t have a good enough video camera, or you can’t create a podcast because you don’t have a good microphone. I’ll be the first to admit that having fancy equipment is fun, and can help you to produce better blog content. But go ahead and get started with whatever equipment you have, regardless of how limited it may be.


For instance, at the bare minimum, you need a computer and an Internet connect to blog. Don’t have one? Go to the public library and use their free computers and Internet connection. That would be inconvenient, for sure, compared to  blogging  from home on your own computer, but the point is, even if you feel like you don’t have what you need in order to blog, that probably isn’t the case.


4. I don’t have enough time to blog.


This is my personal favorite  blogging  excuse. It is the one that I used for years, and it is the excuse that I used when I quit more than one blog. At some point, though, I met people who were far busier than me who have managed to find the time to blog. And they do so consistently. For me a huge breakthrough came when I simply made up my mind to blog. I stopped making excuses and simply sat down and did it. Since then, I’ve been  blogging  successfully, and it’s been a lot of fun.


Don’t you think it’s about time that you stopped making  blogging  excuses?






Source by Rebecca Livermore



4 Top Blogging Excuses

Post a Comment

NulleDB

{picture#https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEibliLNtbQTegNo8PunvOjCPuoaor8cydCc4HKNblXVL6etyQz3PvRt5qaJe70W44lnHjXGyglEwd8ghltu23bR_FC13vtwRATe4IbFVt-MaIQbZf2L6jv2rxvItmQQ1fQ5iJKEfbVaFAE/s1600/tien-tran-e1391086611796.png} Hello guys, I'm Judith White, a freelance web designer and Web Devloper, Iam Her To Help You. {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/nulledb/} {twitter#https://twitter.com/crackmywifi} {google#https://plus.google.com/u/0/113339369699471770120} {pinterest#https://www.pinterest.com/crackmywifi/} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL}
Powered by Blogger.